Wednesday, February 29, 2012

wedding planning


One can never plan a wedding day too early I say. Getting ready pictures are one of my favorite aspects of wedding photography. It's the anticipation, excitement and candidness of the moments leading up to the big moment, the ceremony. The "leading-up moments" are fun! The ceremony and party are like an encapsulation of planning moments.

And planning a wedding event is about making choices. Typically a wedding photographer is booked about 8 months in advance of the wedding day. This figure is by survey. I say a year in advance is better, or more. My suggestion is to embrace the "planning moments" and enjoy the expectation and excitement to come - just like I like to embrace the "getting-ready moments" of the wedding day. Good luck in your wedding planning!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home