Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Boston Engagement



Photographing in Boston's North End is one of my favorite locations. The reason is obvious. It has character and endless possibilities. After photographing one of my North End weddings I realized this. The streets are alive, the alleys allow for fun, and the nearby Boston Harbor adds contrast and space. Kristin and Ralph have fantastic chemistry and their wedding day is soon approaching. So this past week we took to the streets of the North End to capture some fun engagement pictures. You always have to be ready for what comes, and as soon as I saw the hopscotch grid in the playground I knew we needed to explore. It makes for one of my favorite series of pictures and I've included a couple here. Enjoy and happy wedding planning!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home