Thursday, December 29, 2011

a great year


I took a moment to look back at the year 2011 and selected just a few images to showcase my beautiful Boston brides and grooms. The moments were special, and a realize more and more how special it is that I am allowed to play a part in these moments. Moments like these: two sisters sharing emotion before the wedding ceremony, the happy couple walking down the aisle, a quiet stroll in the park, parading past the Paul Revere statue in the North End, mom and dad walking into the reception hall, a limo ride for two, wedding couples prancing together, brides entering the church or falling on the dance floor, couples posing at their favorite locations and beautiful Asian bridesmaids dressed in traditional pink!

As I review the moments of 2011 I am honored that the families allowed me, a relative stranger to take part in their day. And as I look back, I realize that I am no longer a stranger but a fortunate photographer that connected with people on their wedding day.

So, to all the brides and grooms of 2011. I look forward to another great year in 2012. Happy New Years!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home