Wednesday, August 24, 2011

catching up!





If you've been keeping track of my wedding blog posts you might have noticed a void lately. With a recent road trip (capturing images for a future gallery exhibit) and a current exhibition at The Art Complex Museum I've been busy. But I've also been busy photographing terrific weddings throughout the Boston area. Now I play catch up with my wedding posts.

As you can see above, a wedding day has many facets. There are the close up details, the spontaneous moments of emotion and fun and the celebratory kiss along the Charles River overlooking the skyline of our great city of Boston. Here's what Emily had to say about her wedding pictures!

"Hi Robert. I want you to know what a fantastic job you did. I absolutely LOVE the pictures. Each one is better than the next! You did a great job capturing our day without being intrusive. The photo albums arrived yesterday too and again - we had so much fun looking through. If you ever need anyone to provide a reference for you, we'd love to help in any way we can. Thank you again for helping make our special day truly special!"

The wedding was held at the Royal Sonesta Hotel of Boston which is a great venue.

In addition I worked with a fantastic videographer named Mike from Black Tie Video. I don't typically give shout-outs to videographers as I don't always get a chance to see their work. However Mike not only shot the video for the day and was great to work with, but he also created an amazing video presentation for the bride and grooms entrance to the reception. This was done while I was shooting group and couple pictures outdoors. I was highly impressed and would highly recommend him. So be sure to check out the Black Tie Video link above!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home