Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What's up lately...


As everyone knows I love to photograph Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs and Bat Mitzvahs and I have lots of blog posts from recent weddings to post. However recently I’ve been busy putting together a new show for the Art Complex Museum of Duxbury Massachusetts and I wanted to share what I’ve been up to lately. It will be on display until October 2nd and my artist reception is scheduled for this Sunday, August 21st from 1:30 to 3:30. In addition I just returned from another road trip in my continuing project documenting the road. Hopefully this will bear fruit for a new exhibition of work at Rolly-Michaux Gallery in the Spring of 2012. In addition I’ve been busy with my new website entitled Boston Art Life. For more information on my art project visit Castagna Studio!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home