Wednesday, June 29, 2011

reviews and being ready





Just like the bride getting ready for the wedding day, I like to get ready and prepare for the event day. First, shooting pictures of the bride getting ready is lots of fun. There's an air of anticipation, excitement and tension underlying the joy of the moment. That's what I love to capture. But of course for me, it takes lots of preparation. I like to arrive early, in this case, Emily was getting ready at the Royal Sonesta in Cambridge - a great venue! I arrived early to orient to the grounds, ceremony room and the flow of the day.

Preparation makes the moment easy and fun. It's about being there and just letting the moments happen. Here's a batch of recent reviews and comments from clients:

We got the album today and it is beautiful. Thank you so much for all you have done for us.

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Thank you so much! You did a GREAT job!!!

Thank you so much! We love them!

Thank you so much for the pictures!!! They look great!!!

Again, thank you SO much. I love your work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home