Tuesday, August 31, 2010

new photo blog



Just in case you didn't know I've got a new photography blog. That's right, and it's devoted to Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah photography!! So of course it will be full of fun pictures and an occasional witty remark. To view my new blog you can go to the new website located at Boston Mitzvah Photography and then click on Boston Mitzvah Blog at the top. Or go straight to it via Boston Mitzvah Blog. Of course I'll continue posting great photos here, but with a slant toward weddings.

Also, after a busy upcoming weekend I'm taking a break from events and hitting the road where I'll be yet again photographing, as I prepare for an upcoming exhibition of road photos. I'm looking at a theme like "Lonely Road". I've already racked up more than 15,000 miles across the states taking pictures and traveling the blue highways (no interstates please!). Do check out my art website for periodic updates (I've been a bit remiss on this of late): Castagna Art Studio.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home