Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Boston events

Above photograph taken at the Boston Harbor Hotel

Here are some recent client comments:


"From the moment I first saw your website and the quality of your pictures, I knew I'm interested in having you photograph our event, and upon meeting you and seeing how friendly, warm and easy going you are, I had no doubt that you were the right choice for us. You captured every moment, emotion, celebration, and decoration of the event; we literally relived the Bat Mitzvah. Your eye for composition added an artistic element that made everything look even more beautiful than it was, at both the Temple rehearsal and the Country Club party. We are beyond thrilled with the results and can't thank you enough." Daphna, Michael, Maya and Gabriel

"Robert these pictures are amazing. You're so talented... I'm so happy you were there to capture all these wonderful moments. Thanks so much!" Kerry and Jeff

"Robert the album arrived and it is so fabulous. Thank you so much for doing such an outstanding job." Jessica

"Hi Robert. We are floored by your work. You did a terrific job!" Bob and Jessica

"Hi Robert. Thanks so much for doing an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone was commenting on how nice and flexible you were. I absolutely love my pictures. You did such an amazing job! I can't thank you enough. I've got so many compliments on them - you should be very proud of yourself as an artist. WOO-HOO!" Kim

"We really appreciated the professional way that you handled the wedding. You always seemed to be in the right place at the right time without anyone noticing, and everyone enjoyed your calm, positive approach." Ray, Father of the bride

Here are some recent professional accolades:

"You really are a great photographer Robert. You should teach college courses in photography." Natalie, photographer

"Every year, brides on the Knot vote for their favorite local wedding professionals, and this year, you were voted Best of Weddings winner! As a winner, you've received the highest kudos... endorsement from real brides. The recognition comes from REAL BOSTON BRIDES who were thrilled with the level of service you brought to their wedding day." Val, The Knot Inc.

I'm really appreciative to those that have allowed me to be a party of their special day and I'm very fortunate in that I love my job. Thank you! Robert Castagna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home