Saturday, May 29, 2010

Boston wedding tip







Getting ready for your Boston area wedding? Preparation is key for any event and the getting ready images are often some of my favorite moments. I hope you enjoy the above pictures which were taken last weekend at the Church of Our Saviour in Brookline Massachusetts. To view a great photograph of the cloister at the Church visit Boston Photography Blog.

I've also created a photography tips sheet for wedding couples that I will share with clients who are planning their wedding day. I will be posting a tip a week for the next coming week. The first tip is Consider the Light:

"Consider the light! I realize that this is not always in the control of the wedding couple and depends on availability and time of year, but one should always consider the light when planning a wedding or other major event. Available light always assists in picture taking and makes for better pictures. For example, if you had to decide on getting married at 5:00 or 6:00 and you know that the sunset at 6:00, you may want to select the earlier time (unless sunset is part of the ceremony itself). There are always many factors when deciding on the elements of the day, so my point here is to simply be aware of the light and try and work with it. Your images will be the better for it."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home