Wednesday, July 23, 2008

flickr anyone?


While I'm not a big flickr user (maybe I should be?) I thought I'd mention how you as a client could use flickr to your advantage. Because I often provide ownership of all images digitally, the wedding couple is free to duplicate and post the images to share with family and friends. More and more sharing is done via the internet with postings to photography sharing sites and slideshows (times have certainly changed). Chris and Natalie took the photographs and posted them on flickr: a flickr wedding. Chris is also a photographer who enjoys edited his own pictures, so the images were given to him in their raw format and he was free to edit, convert to black and white and do other creative things with the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home